Saturday, November 29, 2014

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog!  As you can tell from the title, I've started this blog to share some of my "African Happenings."  Lord willing, I will be heading to Bethesda Outreach Ministries in South Africa this upcoming spring for a short-term missions trip.   This blog's purpose is to keep family and friends (you!) informed about this trip and to share how God's working through my journey.   In the next few months before I leave, I hope to share some introductory posts about the trip and about how God has led me to this point.  If you don't want to miss anything, you can subscribe via email and get each post sent to your inbox!  For now, if you haven't already seen it, I'll leave you with this letter :).

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you have this opportunity! Praying for you as you prepare. I know you will be a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to read about your adventure!!!
    love you girl! {Halle}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled for you, Hannah! Praying. :)

    ReplyDelete